Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Spring Semester 2008

So today marks the third day of spring semester. Classes seem passable with little stress which is good since I have a job and a wedding to plan. I am reader however, to get into class work and projects to see how I will do in my classes and which ones will cause me the most stress and trouble.
I am soooo excited about going back to my marriage and family class tonight!
I absolutely love that class. The teacher is this amazing older man (who has some high position with Boone government) who really loves to teach and seems to take a real interest in his students and their well-being. I of course also love the topic. Each project will be real-life for me and will be helpful as Matt and me plan our marriage.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the engagement! When is the date? Must be very exciting!! I wish you the best of luck on your marriage and your classes this semester!
-Amanda

Jere Miles said...

Sounds exciting for you. The wedding may seems fair off now, but it will be here before you know it. A piece of advice, if you don't mind, treasure every moment of your wedding day, it is a whirlwind.